Mikko Kuorinki: Wall Piece With 200 Letters

/ Friday /






Love this changing artwork where each week artist Mikko Kuorinki formed new words from the silly, to sweet to serious. We come into contact with probably thousands of words each day but it's interesting to see such a simple project like this make you actually stop think about them even for second.

I really like this because despite some of the words being deep universal thoughts, it feels like they wouldn't have any other place to exist. See more of the collection here.

via Curious Constellation

3 comments:

{ SARAH } on: March 2, 2012 at 5:22 AM said...

I like the 2nd one posted here, so incomplete and resonant.

{ ChaPoul } on: March 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM said...

Cool work! I like the #11

Sometimes
Everything
Seems
So
Oh I don't know

Funny :)

Anonymous on: March 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM said...

Oh this is great in a world that loves shorter smaller more economical versions of everything. I think the 3rd is my favourite

Bright Green Laces

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved